The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national wide aptitude examination for the admission for undergraduate courses in architecture. The test validates the aptitude of applicants related to Architecture field. Those areas can be drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking, qualities that are related to Architecture. NATA or AIEEE B.Arch exams are considered as the compulsory criteria for availing the admission to any architectural college or institute in India. There are several institutions that are providing best coaching for nata however, IGNITE is considered to be the best among the top Nata Coaching center Thrissur & best among NATA coaching centres in Ernakulam.
<>NATA coaching centres in Ernakulam
IGNITE NATA Crash Course
IGNITE is the leading coaching Centers For B.tech Tuitions in Thrissur and also known for its efficient Nata Entrance Coaching.
IGNITE coaching center was an initiative of IIT alumni and it is been managed by IITians and CEPT. Our multidisciplinary institute provides educational support for students from school to postgraduates.
IGNITE being the Best Centre For Nata Coaching Thrissur, is also coming up with the crash Coaching for Nata in Thrissur. This crash course is beneficial for those aspiring students who wanted to live their architectural dreams. The course is perfectly apt for 10+2 students for completing the NATA course on short duration and crack NATA exam without spoiling another extra year.
Those students who want to secure their architectural aspirations can opt for NATA Crash Course at IGNITE in order to get the best NATA Coaching in Kerala from the experienced faculties.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA
The applicable candidate should fulfill below criteria.
Candidate should be passed the 10+2 examination with 50% mark in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and the aggregate mark of 50% in 10+2 level examination.
The syllabus has divided into 3 parts. They are listed below
The drawing test is intended to measure the sketch the provided object, sense of perspective drawing, understanding of proportion and scale, etc. Please find the detailed syllabus below.
1. Mathematics: Mathematics exam section will consist of all the mathematics terminology question in order to test your efficiency in the subject. Questions can come from Algebra, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Matrices, etc.
2. General Aptitude: General Aptitude test will revolve around the generic architecture related questions such as Objects, textures related to architecture & built environment. Interpretation of pictorial compositions, visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing, etc.
3. Drawing Test: Drawing ability is an essential part for an architecture and for the very same reason, NATA is conducting drawing test for the candidates.questions will revolves around the basic technical part of drawing and dimensions such as Understanding scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast, etc.
JEE Main Paper 2 for B.Arch Admission
Joint Entrance Exam as known as JEE is an apex body that conducts entrance exams for BE/BTech courses as well as architectural courses. JEE apex body conduct JEE Main Paper 2 for architecture undergraduate admissions.
The difference between NATA and JEE Main Paper 2 is that NATA exam directly conducted by the council of Architecture and JEE Main Paper 2 was conducted by CBSE. JEE Main Paper 2 is considered to be tougher exam than NATA.
NIT, GFTI colleges are considering JEE P2 paper score for Bachelor or architecture whereas private and state level colleges are considering NATA score for B. Arch Admissions.
JEE Main Paper 2 from IGNITE
Just like NATA, IGNITE also provides JEE Arch coaching in Thrissur and consider to be the leaders in JEE Arch Coaching Thrissur. The IIT alumni institute provide the best and innovative learning syllabuses in order to train the applicants for cracking the JEE exams. Other than JEE Main Paper 2, IGNITE also provides Tuition Class for Btech Students In Thrissur which is for the JEE main Paper 1.
Candidates who are appearing for qualifying examination and already appeared for the qualifying examination are eligible.
Candidates should have five subjects in their qualifying examination including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
The qualification exam would be 10+2. Candidates who are diploma holder and appearing are also eligible.
As already mentioned JEE-P2 exam is toughest among NATA and JEE. This CBSE conducted exam do have much-complexed pattern than NATA.<\p>
1.Mathematics Syllabus: Mathematics exam section will consist of all the mathematics terminology question in order to test your efficiency in the subject. Questions can come from Sets, Relations and Functions, Quadratic Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Mathematical Induction, etc.
2.Aptitude Test: Aptitude Test of JEE Main Paper 2 used to perform in 2 parts. Please find the details below.
Part 1: Part one of JEE – P2 aptitude test is mostly about the Awareness of places, persons, texture and objects related to architecture and building environment Buildings and materials, Visualising 3D objects from 2D drawings, Visualising different sides of 3D object Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), Analytical Reasoning.
Part 2: While Part 1 was all mostly about the awareness of places persons and object, Part 2 is more about 3-dimensional perceptions, such as Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, harmony and contrast. Drawing and designing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil, colour texture, building forms and elements, etc.
3. AAT Test or Drawing Test: AAT test is specifically for those who want to join IIT Roorkee or IIT Kharagpur for pursuing B.Arch. Below are the syllabus mentioned for AAT exam.
Syllabus for AAT Exam
1. Free hand Drawing: The test is to understand the simple drawing ability and its technical knowledge of the student such as Simple drawing showing the entire object in its right proportion and form, surface texture and details of its components in suitable scale, Ordinary domestic, relative location or everyday life utilizable objects like equipment, furniture, etc.<\p>
2. Geometrical Drawing: Geometrical Drawing test is to understand the knowledge in geometrical drawing containing lines, triangles, angles, quadrilaterals, circles, polygons, etc.
3. Three-dimensional Perception: This test is for knowing the perception and 3D visualization of the student such as 3D forms with building elements, Visualization through constituting objects in memory, volume colour and orientation.
4. Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity: The mentioned test will test the creative part of the applicant through Creativity test through the uncommon innovative check with recognizable objects, Context mapping, Logic of colour grouping.<\p>
5. Architectural Awareness: This section test the generic knowledge the candidate have on the architectural topic.
Passing NATA and JEE exams are in the toughest category to pass, hence a lot of practice and training required to make sure that the applicant is ready for the exam. An experienced and trustworthy coaching center can support the applicant to successfully pass the exam. IGNITE being the leading B arch coaching centers in Thrissur, we have professional faculties to train students for both NATA and JEE Main Paper 2.
For more details regarding our courses and facilities,
please visit our website
contact us at :
0487 2323766, +91 755 90 22 666
3rd Floor, Thekkarayil Plaza, Near to Airtel Showroom, Shornur Road, Thrissur