Tech or Bachelor of Technology degree is a professional engineering undergraduate degree which is awarded after completion of four years of academic study in an engineering field. Or in other words, B. Tech is a UG course after which you can become an engineer. Since the study curriculum is the same for both B.Tech and B.E, in many institutions Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) is also known as Bachelor of Engineering (B.E). Engineering is derived from a latin word Ingenium means ‘Cleverness’ and Ingeniare means ‘to create’. A huge craze is seen among students for engineering. With an aim of becoming an engineer, most science stream student opts B. Tech after the completion of their higher secondary studies and immediately search for tuition class for Btech students in Thrissur.
Know about the options provided in the B. Tech course
There are many disciplines available in this field. Here we go with a few among them
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mine Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Food Technology Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Biotechnology Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical production Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Material Science Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Nanotechnology Engineering
- Oil Technology Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
- Geo Technology Engineering
- Safety and Fire Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Robotics and Automation Engineering
- Plastic technology Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Sound Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
Apart from these wood and paper engineering, medical electronics, tool and die weapons, laser technology, ceramics, dairy also add flavors to engineering. Other than single courses some engineering colleges also offer more options by combining two engineering branches. Also, Thrissur B.tech coaching provides tuition for one choose specialized subject among the courses for their higher studies like M.Tech.
About the course
Leading to the engineering degree B. Tech is the four year full-time undergraduate course leading to the engineering degree. From country to country the duration of engineering course varies accordingly. B. Tech programme is offered in various disciplines in many universities or colleges in India. Perspective, foundation, core discipline, skill, elective-core discipline, elective open-choice, and practice school are the different categories of engineering courses.
Best colleges for chasing B. Tech
IITs and NITs are the top public institutions that offer engineering courses. There are almost 23 Indian Institutes of Technologies and 31 National Institute of Technologies situated across the country. One has to clear engineering entrance exams if they need to pursue B.Tech from these colleges. JEE arch entrance coaching in Thrissur makes one, clear entrance exams easily. Apart from this two, there are many more institutions and universities that offer engineering education.
To take admission in IITs and NITs you need to clear the entrance examination namely JEE Advanced 2019 that is the second stage of JEE Main. Through JEE Main 2019 all institutions grant admission to its B.Tech programme. JEE Main is a mandatory exam for all B. Tech aspirant. There are lots of JEE Arch coaching in Thrissur. States other than Kerala conducts many other exams for granting admissions like BCECE 2019 for B. Tech admission in Bihar state, TS EAMCET 2019 for Telangana state, JCECE 2019 for Jharkhand state etc. JEE Arch entrance coaching in Kerala mainly focuses on engineering candidates. Nata coaching too is done for hiring candidates for engineering.
Tech is an exciting field with the wide range of opportunities. One can occupy in their core companies or top institutes by their ability and skills. Check with some of the top recruiters in our country.
- Tata Motors
What salary can be expected for an engineer?
In the engineering field salary completely depends upon the experience, your salary is beyond expectation, once you gain experience. An engineering graduate will be equipped with an average starting salary of Rs 20,000 to 30,000 per month. An experienced graduates will be having 5 lacs to 10+ lacs per annum depending upon the organization you are working for. In abroad countries engineers are packed with more attractive salaries.
Referring Books & Study Materials for B. Tech candidates
For engineering study there are many books available in the market. Regarding your specialization, you can buy books. Rather than buying books online resources are also available for preparation. A few B. Tech textbooks supported by Thrissur B.tech coaching combining all fields are listed below
- Digital Integrated Electronics by H. Taub and D. Schilling
- CAD-CAM & Rapid prototyping Application Evaluation by Miltiadis A. Boboulos
- Control Engineering by Derek P. Atherton
- Fundamentals of Software Engineering by Rajib Mall
- A First Course in Electrical and Computer Engineering by Louis Scharf
- Power System Analysis by T.K. Nagsarkar
- Engineering Mechanics by Shames
- Intro to Computing & Problem Solving by Allen
- Engineering Design by Wiley
- Automated Manufacturing Systems with PLCs by Hugh Jack
- Basics of Civil Engineering – (Author – Subhash Chander)
- Introduction to Polymer Science and Technology by Mustafa Akay
- Intro to Chemical Eng by Pushpavanam
- Electric Machinery and Transformers by Bhag. S. Guru & Huseyin. R. Hiziroglu
- Advanced Mechanics of Solids by L.S Srinath
- Entrepreneurship and management projects
- Strength of Materials /Mechanics of Structure by Gere & Goodno, L. Singer
- Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Machines by Modi & Seth, R. K. Bansal, Cengel and
Cimbala, K.Subramanyam, Jagdish Lal.
- Theory of Structures/ Analysis of Structure by L.S. Negi & Jangit, Gupta & Pandit,
- Material Science by WD Callister IP Singh ,V Raghvan
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning by CP Arora & Domukundwar
- Operations Research by Taha , S.D Sharma & Kanti Swarup
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements by J.B. Gupta
- Analog Electronics by Sedra & Smith
Jobs & Career Scope
For those who are pursuing B.Tech or those is going to pursue B.Tech will be packed with the same question- what after B. Tech? For those who are interested in the higher studies can opt for M. Tech or MBA after B. Tech. You can also enter the research field after M. Tech by pursuing Philosophy (Ph.D) in related discipline. Thrissur B.tech coaching class also encourage of being an entrepreneur if you have the capability to open a company. Many talented graduates are working on their own startups nowadays. Depending on your knowledge and skills you will get a job in this field. Its job opportunity spreads in many private as well as public sector organizations.
Ignite is helping the nation to develop and help its citizens to improve the quality of life. It is a professionally coordinated institution that aids online and regular guidance exclusively to students doing B. Tech. Our dedicated experts provide best training methodology and latest information regarding university exams to have excellent results. We provide special tuition available for all engineering branches. An exclusive tuition class for KTU students in Thrissur, Calicut, Kerala, tuition class for Anna university students in Coimbatore and all other universities, all classes are well coordinated by IITians, we assure individual attention to all individuals, continuous assistance to students and also all classes are exam oriented. Ignite provides both sunday batches and regular batches according to the convenience of a candidate.